Do you need help with your OSAP application? We are pleased to offer peer-support sessions, which provide an opportunity to sit down with our student ambassador who can answer questions about applying for OSAP.
No appointment is required as these sessions are on a drop-in basis.
McMaster’s recommended date to apply for OSAP is June 30.
When and where
Every Tuesday, June 12 – July 31
2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
McMaster University Student Centre (MUSC), Room 213
(also known as the MacLachlan Room; second floor)
Who can come?
Open to all current and incoming students.
What to bring
- Laptop or tablet
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- OSAP Access Number (OAN) and OSAP password (if you’ve created one!)
- McMaster Student ID number
- As much of the following information as possible:
- Your program at McMaster (program name, course load, etc.)
- Your 2017 tax information
- Your parents’ or spouse’s SIN and tax information (if applicable)
- Date you last attended high school full-time (or date you will finish high school)
- Estimated cost of a return trip from McMaster to your home
- Proof of government benefits (e.g. ODSP, CPP)
- Estimated income during your study period
- Income from scholarships and/or bursaries
- Value of assets (including parents’ or spouse’s)
- Child care costs (if applicable)
- Date filed for bankruptcy (if applicable)
- Value of parents’ or spouse’s foreign and non-taxable income