What is an emergency?
- No money for food or rent
- Pending eviction from your place of residence
- Negative circumstances outside of your control
What emergency financial assistance is available?
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Meal cards
- Special Consideration Bursary
- An advance of bursary funding
What are my next steps to getting assistance?
- Submit a bursary application by clicking on ‘Apply for Financial Aid’ in the Mosaic Student Centre (if you haven’t already!)
- Visit the Student Financial Aid and Awards office (Gilmour Hall, Room 120) for drop-in counselling with a Student Loans & Awards Officer (Find our contact information and hours of operation)
- Take advantage of other McMaster and community resources
- Connect with family and friends for support