National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC)
What is the role of the National Student Loans Service Centre?
- Represented by designated Canada Post outlets to negotiate part time funding certificates
- Administer new electronic Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA) process
- Distribute grant and loan funding
- Process the interest-free status on your existing OSAP loans
- Act as the bank for the repayment of OSAP loans
- Administer the Repayment Assistance Program
- Set up your account via NSLSC Online Services
- Keep your mailing address up-to-date with NSLSC
- Watch the online OSAP Repayment seminar* prior to completing full-time studies
- Complete the NSLSC consolidation papers once you finish full-time studies and receive the forms in the mail
- Repay your OSAP loans according to the terms and conditions specified by NSLSC
- Make your regular payments to maintain an excellent credit rating!
- Contact NSLSC if you are unable to make a payment
OSAP Repayment Seminar
How does OSAP Repayment work?
Review OSAP repayment on the Government of Ontario Site
NSLSC offers students a 45-minute online OSAP Repayment Seminar. Students can sign in using a computer, tablet, Android or iPhone device.
National Student Loans Service Centre
2 Robert Speck Parkway
PO BOX 4030
Mississauga, Ontario L5A 4M4
Call Centre Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.